- The Certificate of Compliance from the Supplier must be signed by a responsible member of the supplier's Quality Organization and stating
"the parts conform in all respect to the Purchase Order/Contract, drawings and applicable specifications" and contain the following information:
- Supplier's company name
- Drawing and/or specification number(s) and revision(s)
- Applicable process specification and revision status,
- Serial number(s)/date code/lot number(s) as applicable
- Waivers or deviations approved by TSL.
- TSL Purchase Order number Work Order number (Lot number)
- Quantity shipped
- Part number and revision level as described on the TSL Purchase order
- Material size and specifications as described on the TSL Purchase Order
- Statement of traceability
- All special customer requirements that may be defined in customer special process specifications or customer clauses.
The certificate of compliance, must accompany the shipment. Examples of these (but not limited to) are: special processes including
thermal, metal conditioning and working, surface conditioning and coating, non-destructive testing and other miscellaneous processes
- Batch Traceability: All items on this order must be traceable to the raw material batch/TSL lot #/heat batch # and source from which they
- Absolute Traceability: The Batch traceability and identification (i.e. Serial numbers) of all items on this order must be ensured and maintained
at all times. All items must be traceable to all processes to which they have been subjected.
- The Purchaser or his representative shall be afforded the right to verify at source or upon receipt that the purchased product conforms
to specified requirements. All records relating to the requirements on this P.O. shall be kept on file for a minimum of 7 years from the shipment
date and made available for review by a TSL Representative upon request. Any records related to this P.O. shall not be discarded or destroyed
without the consent and approval of TSL.
- Non-conforming material shall be identified and reports submitted to TSL for disposition. No non-conforming material may be shipped without
written authorization from TSL. A copy of the dispensation must accompany the shipment. Any non-conforming material shipped under license
of TSL shall be conspicuously marked and traceable to the reports submitted.
- Non-conformances affecting fit, form, function, interchangeability and/or safety shall be identified and reports submitted to TSL for disposition.
No such non-conforming material may be shipped without written authorization from TSL. Records of all other non-conformances shall be
retained by the supplier and may be requested for submission to TSL on a periodic basis. Any non-conforming material shipped under license
of Tsl shall be conspicuously marked and traceable to the reports submitted.
- "Limited Life" material supplied on this order must be accompanied by a Certificate of Conformance signed by a responsible member of the
supplier's Quality organization stating the date of manufacture and the manufacturer's lot number and the expiration/cure dates.
- Tooling manufactured for this order must be physically identified with a TSL serial number, contract number and a project identification as a
minimum. Such data will be provided, upon request, prior to shipment to TSL.
- The goods covered by this Purchase Order shall be packed by the Vendor for shipment to TSL at destination in a manner that protects the
part(s) from damage during transit and, unless otherwise specifically provided for on the face of this Purchase Order, the price or prices of the
goods therein specified include all costs of packaging.
- All goods covered by this Purchase Order will be subject to later recount and inspection. If any of the goods are found at any time to be defective
in material or workmanship, or are otherwise not in conformity with the requirements of the order, TSL, in addition to any other rights which it
may have under warranties or otherwise, shall have the right to reject, return and recover costs at the Vendor's expense, with such goods not
being replaced without written authorization from TSL.
- All goods are to be shipped in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Order. On collect shipments, goods must be shipped on a regular
standard service unless otherwise authorized by TSL.
- The supplier providing product and/or services shall notify TSL of changes in product and/or process, changes of supplier, changes of
manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain approval prior to implementation.